Salary Step Up Series - Step 12 - Rapport - How To Get A Raise At Work. http://www.SalaryStepUp.com/
Rapport is a close, harmonious relationship. It's something we all want and something we strive for all the time, however we don't talk much about it in our daily lives.
In this video I talk about...
* How to create a positive flow of "give and take" when communicating with your boss.
* Rapport Killers, like being a problem-maker or antagonistic.
* A way to build rapport with your boss and not be a "suck up" or "brown-nose".
* Things to look for in your boss's office that will instantly build a connection with them.
* How to pick-up on non-verbal and implied relationships when talking to your boss. I will get to applying this to your pay request later, but these are things you can notice and take an inventory of NOW.
* A formula to get the right amount of rapport... too much and you'll come across as needy, too little and you won't have a connection. I talk about how to get it "just right".
* The most important part of rapport-building: Teaching your boss how to treat you.
* How to subtly encourage and demand respect in an easy way. This sets up the conditions such that you have a context for your raise at work request.
These video is only one aspect in the Salary Step-Up Series.
To get ALL of these steps and get the raise that you deserve, subscribe to my channel and sign-up for my Newsletter.
You will get my entire course on how to earn money, find a job and ultimately get the career information you need to get a raise at work.
Tags: Salary Step Up Series - Step 12 - Rapport - How To Get A Raise At Work, Salary Step-Up, how to earn money, find a job, career information, i need money, how to earn money fast, psychology, human behavior, behavior hacking, rapport, creating rapport, nlp